Securing a shared future for wildlife and people.
Taronga employees receive many benefits including:
- Leave loading on annual leave;
- Paid parental/adoption leave;
- Access to Employee Assistance Program;
- Free access all year round to both Taronga Zoo, Sydney and Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo;
- Complimentary passes to share with friends and family so they too can experience and enjoy the Zoo;
- Discounts on food and beverages;
- On-site gymnasium, at minimal membership fees;
- Discounts at our shops;
- Social club;
- Access to the Zoo Adventures School Holiday Programs at discounted rates.
As a government trading entity, Taronga contributes to the success of the NSW community in a variety of interesting and challenging areas such as education, conservation, recreation and more.
The NSW Public Sector offers exciting opportunities for people at all stages in their career - from entry level jobs, graduates, apprentices and trainees, people returning to work and transferring from the private sector.
Equal Employment Opportunity in the NSW Public Sector
The NSW Public Sector is committed to the following outcomes:
- a diverse and skilled workforce;
- improved employment access and participation for EEO groups; and
- a workplace culture displaying fair workplace practices and behaviours.
For more information about working as part of the NSW Government, click here
We believe in a shared future for Wildlife and People. Taronga is working in partnership with wildlife conservation organisations and communities to develop ways to protect species and habitats.