Rates are for one night accommodation and are fully inclusive of:
- One night accommodation in our Billabong Camp tents
- Nibbles on arrival
- Dinner and an evening supper
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Two day admission to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- An exciting range of guided animal encounters and tours where you will see Australian and Asian animals
|RATES*||Adult||Child (5-15yrs)||Students/Classes (K - yr 12)||Family (2A + 2C)|
|Tent: 3m x 3m made from heavy duty canvas with a solid floor and can sleep up to 3 people (2 stretchers and 1 sleeping mat). Each campsite has two tents next to each other.||$169||$95||$75
School enquiries and bookings click here
|You are welcome to bring your own linen or we can assist with sleeping kits for hire:|
|Sleeping kit incl. sleeping bag, liner, pillow, pillow case||$15
|Sleeping bag and liner||$10
|Pillow and pillow case||$5|
Special Summer Packages
Ultimate Billabong Camp Package
Enjoy all that the Billabong Camp experience has to offer (dinner, breakfast, tours, accommodation and two day Zoo admission) plus bike or electric cart hire and a picnic pack including drinks plus you will also receive a complimentary bottle of house wine per booking. The Ultimate Billabong Camp Package is priced at $550 (for a family of four) or $189 per adult and $105 per child. Special available for stays in January and February 2015. Subject to availability.
Aussie Long Weekend Package
Celebrate Australia Day with a special Aussie Long Weekend Package at Billabong Camp. Enjoy all the experience has to offer including dinner, breakfast, tours, accommodation and two day Zoo admission as well as upgrading to a deluxe barbecue dinner along with all drinks included. Plus bike or electric cart is included in the package for you to explore the Zoo! Available on Friday 23, Sunday 24 and Sunday 25 January 2015. The Aussie Long Weekend Package is $560 for a family of four or $199 per adult and $105 per child. Subject to availability.
For more information on these special offers or to book contact 02 6881 1488 or email email@example.com.
- A surcharge applies for all school holidays and public holidays
- Rates are per person, per night, twin share.
- Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable
- This is a non-smoking, no BYO alcohol event
- Guests are required to accompany the host and group on all tours
- Prices are valid from April 2013. Rates are subject to change without notice
- Children under five are not able to participate in Billabong Camp.
- Please note that Billabong Camp is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2014. It will re-open on 26 December 2014.
The program runs on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the year.
In school holidays we offer additional nights during the week.
Bookings close 48 hours prior to the event.
Groups of four will be allocated a campsite. A campsite has two tents next to each other.
If you would prefer to stay together in one tent please let us know at the time of booking. Note that there is a maximum three people per tent.
Groups of four or more will be allocated campsites/tents based on their sleeping requirements (this will be confirmed at the time of booking).
Stretcher beds and sleeping mats are including in the cost of your stay.
Terms and conditions
Non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking by credit card, money order or bank cheque (no personal cheques).
By staying at Billabong Camp you will be supporting Taronga Western Plains Zoo’s work in education, conservation and preservation of our wildlife and environment. Thank you.