The Certificate III in Captive Animals is the pathway to zoo keeping. Graduates can also attain careers in aquariums, wildlife parks, and theme parks.
|Course Structure||Study year/Intake||Cost||Enrolments open||
1st July 2013 - Application forms will be avaialble on this website from this date
|31st July 2013|
|Dubbo||February 2014||$5,980||1st July 2013 - Application forms will be avilable on this website from this date||31st July 2013|
ACM30310 - Certificate III in Captive Animals at Taronga Zoo (Sydney)
- Duration: 2 Years
- Classroom sessions will be conducted once per fortnight from 4-8pm at Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road Mosman
- Practical component is one (1) day per week
Application and Selection
- Complete the enrolment form
- Attach proof of Australian Citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attach a copy of your CV/resume (TB clearance can be supplied later)
- Note: TB clearence is only required if you were born in a high risk country or have lived in a high risk country for at least 3 months. If you were born and have lived in Australia your whole life, then it is not required.
- Attach a copy of addressed selection criteria, applications will not be considered without addressing the criteria.
- Applicants will then be selected for interview
ACM30310 - Certificate III in Captive Animals at Taronga Western Plains Zoo (Dubbo)
Duration: 12 Months
Please contact us for more information on (02) 99784746 or firstname.lastname@example.org