Christmas is just around the corner!
- Are you struggling to find the perfect gift for the animal lover in your life?
- Looking for something unique and different for the person who has everything?
- Are you tired of giving material gifts that are unappreciated?
- Or are you looking for a thoughtful gift that will help children learn about and develop a passion for wildlife conservation?
A Zoo Parent animal adoption makes the perfect Christmas gift - it’s unique, supports the Zoo and wildlife conservation and doesn’t even need to be wrapped!
Plus, when you adopt an animal before 18 December 2014, you can get a FREE mini cuddly toy *! Christmas orders must be received before 5pm on Thursday 18 December to be posted in time for Christmas.
These cute and cuddly plush toys are a great reminder of how your animal adoption is helping wildlife – and perfect for Christmas!
If you know someone who loves animals, a Zoo Parent animal adoption is the perfect gift to help them show their support for animals and wildlife conservation. Zoo Parents help support Taronga’s vital conservation programs in Australia and Overseas.
*Terms and conditions
- Not all animals are available as cuddly toys. If your adopted animal is not available or sold out, your chosen animal will be substituted with a Platypus cuddly to
- Offer ends Thursday 18 December 2014 - Christmas orders must be received before 5pm on Thursday 18 December to be posted in time for Christmas.
- $48 e-dopt, $150 Tiger-dopt, $150 Bilby-dopt and $150 Ele-dopt packages are not eligible for a free cuddly toy
- A valid promotional code MUST be entered online or quoted over the phone to receive your free cuddly toy