As a conservation organisation with responsibility for the care of wildlife, we ensure that at all times the needs, interests and welfare of our animals is a primary consideration. We believe that good animal welfare is essential, and will also assist us to achieve our conservation goals. When you entrust us with a gift in your will, we ensure that:
- We acknowledge the significance of your wish to benefit Taronga Conservation Society Australia as part of your last Will & Testament
- We understand that loved ones come first, and we encourage you to discuss you intentions with them before finalising your Will.
- We will always respect your privacy. We will not disclose any information you give us without your expressed permission.
- We will invest your gift responsibly and cost effectively so that it has the greatest impact towards our vision to secure a shared future for wildlife and people; we protect threatened species, increase understanding of wildlife and inspire community action.
- We would love to know that you have included Taronga in your Will, so that we can discuss any wishes you may have and give you the option of having your name inscribed in our ‘Partners in Conservation’ gallery at Taronga Zoo. Naturally, we understand if you decide not to tell us.
- We will give you and your loved ones the choice and opportunity to connect with the work we do, which is made possible by gifts like yours.