Taronga currently has a vacancy for a sponsorship sales officer, as part of our Wild! Rhinos art event. Working on site at Taronga Zoo with the Taronga Foundation and Corporate Partnership team you will be an integral part of the projects success.
The purpose of the role is to:
To assist with securing sponsorships as part of the Wild! Rhinos project;
- sponsorship of rhino sculptures, contra sponsorship for a range of goods and services
- Creating contact with prospective sponsors via phone and written communication
- Assist with update and maintenance of contra sponsorship database
- This position is required to work a minimum of one 2 days per week, between Monday – Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, the days are negotiable
- This position requires a commitment of 4 months (the approximate length of the project)
- You will also be asked to attend a Taronga Induction
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Good ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to apply
To apply for this role, you are required to provide:
The above need to be completed and sent to:
PO Box 20
or email us here by Sunday, 28th July 2013
An administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged to the successful applicants.
This includes insurance and administration.
Volunteer benefits include
- networking opportunities
- free parking and entry to the Zoo while actively volunteering
If you would like any further information on the role, please read throuh the , check out the official website below or contact project coordinator Melissa Bergin on 9932 4238 or email@example.com