Rates are for one night accommodation and are fully inclusive of:
- Two day admission to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- One night accommodation at Zoofari Lodge
- Exclusive behind the scenes tours with a Zoofari Guide
- African style canapés, banquet dinner and dessert
- Buffet breakfast
- Standard bicycle hire for two days
- 10% discount at the Zoo’s Souvenir Shop
- 10% discount voucher for Bakhita’s Café
- 10% discount on additional Animal Encounters
|Rates*||Adult||Child (1-4 yrs)||Child (5-15 yrs)|
Animal View Lodges
(sleeps up to 4)
|From $309-$399||From $49-$79||From $149-$179|
Bushland View Lodges
(sleeps up to 6)
|From $269-$359||From $49-$79||From $149-$179|
|Cot hire||Available at $20.|
- Surcharges apply during peak periods including Saturday night, public and school holidays
- Rates are per person, per night, twin share per lodge. See more on the accommodation details here
- Single rates are available on request
- Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable
- Prices are valid to 31 October 2014. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that Zoofari Lodge is closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day 2014. It will re-open on 27 December 2014.
Fully booked - Please note Zoofari Lodge is fully booked from 3 April - 18 April 2015 inclusive.
By staying at Zoofari Lodge you will be supporting Taronga Western Plains Zoo’s work in education, conservation and preservation of our wildlife and environment. Thank you.