Rates are for one night accommodation and are fully inclusive of:
- Two day admission to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- One night accommodation at Zoofari Lodge
- Exclusive behind the scenes tours with a Zoofari Guide
- African style canapés, banquet dinner and dessert
- Buffet breakfast
- Standard bicycle hire for two days
- 10% discount at the Zoo’s Souvenir Shop
- 10% discount voucher for Bakhita’s Café
- 10% discount on additional Animal Encounters
|Rates*||Adult||Child (1-4 yrs)||Child (5-15 yrs)|
Animal View Lodges
(sleeps up to 4)
|From $309-$399||From $49-$79||From $149-$179|
Bushland View Lodges
(sleeps up to 6)
|From $269-$359||From $49-$79||From $149-$179|
|Cot hire||Available at $20.|
- Surcharges apply during peak periods including Friday and Saturday nights, public and school holidays
- Rates are per person, per night, twin share per lodge. See more on the accommodation details here
- Single rates are available on request
- Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable
- Prices are valid to 31 December 2016. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Wild Summer Escape Deal
Book and stay in February 2017 for just $309 per person* save $60 per person.
*Special available for stays from Sunday - Thursday in February. Contact reservations to take advantage of this great offer on 02 6881 1488.
By staying at Zoofari Lodge you support Taronga Western Plains Zoo’s work in education, conservation and preservation of our wildlife and environment. Thank you.