Rates are for one night accommodation and are fully inclusive of:
- Two day admission to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- One night accommodation at Zoofari Lodge
- Exclusive behind the scenes tours with a Zoofari Guide
- African style canapés, banquet dinner and dessert
- Buffet breakfast
- Standard bicycle hire for two days
- 10% discount at the Zoo’s Souvenir Shop
- 10% discount voucher for Bakhita’s Café
- 10% discount on additional Animal Encounters
|Rates*||Adult||Child (1-4 yrs)||Child (5-15 yrs)|
Savannah View Lodges
(sleeps up to 4)
|From $309-$399||From $49-$79||From $149-$179|
(sleeps up to 6)
|From $269-$359||From $49-$79||From $149-$179|
|Cot hire||Available at $20.|
- Surcharges apply during peak periods including Saturday night, public and school holidays
- Rates are per person, per night, twin share per lodge. See more on the accommodation details here
- Single rates are available on request
- Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable
- Prices are valid to 31 October 2014. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that Zoofari Lodge is closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day 2014. It will re-open on 27 December 2014.
By staying at Zoofari Lodge you will be supporting Taronga Western Plains Zoo’s work in education, conservation and preservation of our wildlife and environment. Thank you.