Enrolled students must read the Student Handbook and Code of Practice before their first class to ensure they are familiar with their responsbilities.
Code of Practice
TTI is a Registered Training Organisation which takes special pride in the quality of the services it offers to it students. We aim to deliver best practice in training and assessment services, with strict adherence to the National Standards for vocational education.
TTI supports the integrity of Registered Training Organisations by:
- complying with all relevant State and Federal legislation, including the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998, Apprenticeship and Traineeship Act 2001, Work Health and Safety Act 2011, New South Wales Anti-Discrimination Act 1977, and the principles of Access and Equity;
- complying with the NVR legislation; Australian Qualifications Framework, 2011; Data Provision Requirements 2011; Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011; Fit and proper persons requirements, 2011; Standards for NVR registered training organisations, 2011;
- behaving in a professional and ethical manner, with honesty, due care and diligence, and being accountable for its actions; and
- avoiding practices and activities which may bring Registered Training Organisation services into disrepute.
TTI is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. This is demonstrated through TTI:
- treating all students with respect and dignity;
- providing assistance to help students achieve their desired outcome;
- tailoring assistance to aid students in different circumstances and from different backgrounds;
- providing high quality facilities and materials to assist in student learning;
- respecting our students' privacy, while accurately recording and securely storing student records for their future reference;
- providing flexibility in our training and assessment delivery to cater for individual student needs; and
- encouraging students to give feedback, without fear of prejudice, to support our continuous improvement endeavours.