A two-day training course designed to give participants the basics of great photography in one of Australia’s most unique and scenic locations – Taronga Zoo! For beginners, this course covers the basics of technique, composition, exposure, light, depth of field, shutter speed and how to make the best use of your photos later.
Participants will be treated to two full days with Taronga Zoo’s expert photographers, course material to take home, lunch each day and a certificate of participation.
Where is the course held?
Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman.
Entry Requirements for Photography Basics Course
- Participants must have their own Digital SLR Camera.
- Minimum age requirement for this course is 16 years of age.
- Participants are also required to have a reasonable level of fitness and physical ability to traverse the Taronga Zoo site.
Photography Basics dates and times for 2015*
Program runs for two full days - 9am to 5pm:
- Saturday and Sunday in June - date coming soon!
- Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September - to enrol click here
- Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th November - to enrol click here
Photography Basic program cost
$565 per person.
Current Taronga Zoo/ Taronga Western Plains Zoo staff members/ volunteers/ Taronga Training Institute students/ Zoo Friend members
Book and pay in FULL for any short course (excludes "keeper for a day") scheduled for 2015 by 30/06/15 and receive a 25% discount!!!!!*
* evidence of current employment/membership etc is required at the time of application
If you have any difficulty enrolling online please email firstname.lastname@example.org