A one-day training workshop that covers advanced techniques in digital photography in a zoo setting. Using the Zoo's unique fauna, flora and scenic surrounds, students will learn how to get the best out of their digital SLR using techniques such as exposure compensation, white balance control and tips on getting creative with digital photography.
The course will run into the evening giving students the opportunity to shoot the beautiful Sydney Harbour from one of the best city vantage points and learn how to create beautiful nighttime images.
Where is the course held?
Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman.
Entry Requirements for Photography Enthusiast Course
- Participants must have their own Digital SLR Camera.
- Participants must have a thorough understanding of the functions of their camera prior to attending - if you do not have experience using your camera or have a limited understanding of the functions it is recommended that you participate in the "Photography Basics" course prior to enrolling in "Photography Enthusiasts"
- Minimum age requirement for this course is 16 years of age.
- Participants are also required to have a reasonable level of fitness and physical ability to traverse the Taronga Zoo site.
Photography Enthusiasts dates and times for 2015*
Photography Enthusiasts - afternoon/evening - 11am to 7pm (course times will vary depending on season)
- Saturday 23rd May - to enrol click here
- Saturday 17th October - to enrol click here
- Saturday 28th November - to enrol click here
Photography Enthusiasts program cost
$425 per person.
If you have any difficulty enrolling online please email firstname.lastname@example.org