Sumatran Tigers are critically endangered. Less than 400 left in the world. Help us save them.
A corporate sponsorship of Taronga Zoo and Taronga Western Plains Zoo is a valuable gift to the world's wildlife. But it also gives your business fantastic opportunities, by connecting it with a range of initiatives including conservation, breeding, education, research, supply partnerships, community awareness programs and environmental projects.
We have six levels of sponsorship that will allow you to:
- Speak to millions through an association with two premier Australian attractions with 1.6 million visitors annually and over 50,000 members.
- Gain national exposure with over 200,000 interstate visitors and a strong regional presence through Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo.
- Develop and execute promotions within a unique environment that provides strong brand recognition.
- Become a conservation giant by aligning your brand with a community icon that brings conservation messages to life in front of your customers and staff.
- Achieve your marketing objectives through a customised partnership agreement.
- Build strong bonds within your organisation, with your clients and other stakeholders, through unforgettable Zoo events and experiences.
Our “wild” benefits include:
- Naming rights to a Zoo property and links to associated conservation causes.
- Use of the Taronga Conservation Society Australia brand and animal imagery.
- Promotional opportunities in Zoo grounds including collateral and product distribution.
- On-site rights - from sales to in-ground signage.
- Unique hospitality opportunities like breakfast with the big cats, sunset cocktails with the seals or a stay at our boutique Zoo accommodation.
- Events such as the Twilight concert series and New Years Eve at Taronga.
- Complimentary passes and privileged access to unique behind-the-scenes tours.
Contact us to find out more about Taronga Zoo sponsorship.