Posted on 04th December 2020 by Media Relations
Get your camera ready!
After eight long months, this summer our beloved Sky Safari experience makes its long-awaited return to Taronga Zoo!
From Tuesday 15 December 2020, we’ll be inviting guests to soak up breathtaking Sydney Harbour views, watch our Asian Elephant herd play from above and try to spot the squirrel monkeys as they explore their home – all from the heights of Sydney’s only cableway experience.
As always, the safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. All of our Sky Safari staff have completed COVIDSafe training, and we’ve also made a number of changes to the Sky Safari experience to safeguard the health wellbeing of our guests:
- One-way trips on Sky Safari will be available to enjoy from either the top or bottom locations via the station entries
- Only family groups or guests belonging to the same party will be able to travel together in the same gondola, with a maximum of six guests per gondola.
- Sky Safari staff will be sanitising gondolas frequently with Hospital Grade disinfectant during operations to ensure cleanliness
- Our queuing, boarding and departure zones will allow for social distancing, and we ask that visitors awaiting their ride on the Sky Safari to please be kind and courteous to one another
- Guests will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times and maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times
- You and your party will be asked to sanitise your hands at the sanitiser stations provided prior to entering a gondola
We can’t wait to welcome you back to seeing the zoo from a different point of view!