From 22 December 2018 to 27 January 2019 the following activities will be added to the daily timetable:
Blue Mountains Bushwalk Bird-feed & Meet the Keeper
- 1.30pm, Map Ref. 5H
- See animals native to the Wollemi National Park including a variety of unique species including the Regent Honeyeater.
Pelican Feed & Meet the Keeper
- 2.00pm, Map Ref. 6J
- Discover more about the Pelican – one of Australia’s most magnificent wetlands waterbirds.
Bush Birds Bird-feed & Meet the Keeper
- 2:15pm, Map Ref. 10K
- Find out about Australia’s delightful bush birds, including the Eastern Yellow Robin, as they enjoy an afternoon feed.
Palm Aviary Bird-feed & Meet the Keeper
- 2:15pm, Map Ref. 14F
- Learn about some unique and spectacular rainforest birds, including the Superb Fruit-dove, as they have an afternoon feed.
Otter Feed & Meet the Keeper
- 2.30pm, Map Ref. 13D
- Enjoy the interactions of Taronga’s energetic otter family as they have an afternoon feed.
Squirrel Monkeys Feed & Meet the Keeper
- 3.00pm, Map Ref. 9L
- Join the Squirrel Monkeys for their afternoon feed and learn more about these agile animals.