We have had to temporarily pause tours to ensure guest, staff and animal safety as we work through changes to your visit. Rest assured they will be back up and running as soon as possible! We thank you for your patience.
Read more about these changes, why they are in place and how it may affect your next visit.
Where does a seal go when it's found washed up on a beach? Where would you send a lion for root canal therapy? Find out when you go behind the scenes at our veterinary facility. You’ll learn wild facts such as how we treat a chimp with the flu, where we prepare meals for our patients, and more from our expert guides.
- Guided tour of the Taronga Zoo Sydney Wildlife Hospital
- Exclusive behind the scenes Zoo access
Need to know
- $39.95 per person (excludes Zoo admission)
- Special group rates may apply (please ask in-store for details)
- When: 1:00pm Mondays, Tuesdays and alternate Thursdays (please ask in-store for availability as dates are subject to change)
- Must be 12 years old or over
- Tickets can be purchased on the day of the tour from the Top Plaza Zoo Shop Animal Encounter desk from 9:00am. All inquires can be made to (02) 9978 4507