We invite you to settle in for some koala-ty time with Mum this May and relax over our new Harbour High Tea, taking in sweeping panoramic views of Sydney Harbour!
Nestled within a rejuvenating bushland setting, the award-winning Wildlife Retreat at Taronga feels a world away while located only 15 minutes from the bustling Sydney CBD.
An experience like no other, a stay the Wildlife Retreat is a truly immersive one offering guests the opportunity to wake up to the sounds and sights of native wildlife and stunning views of Sydney Harbour, while combining elegant accommodation, fine dining and a range of intimate wildlife experiences.
Our new Harbour High Tea experience is available to add onto any Wildlife Retreat package on select dates throughout May 2021. Harbour High Tea will commence at 12 noon until 2pm and requires a minimum of two people per sitting:
- $95 per adult - including a glass of Veuve Clicquot NV or mocktail on arrival and High Tea served with Genovese coffee or Madame Flavour tea
- $60 per child (under 18) - including High Tea served with soft drink or juice
Me-Gal Executive Chef Gursu Mertel has designed the Harbour High Tea menu with flavours that reflect the Wildlife Retreat’s native Australian setting. Chocolates are provided with compliments by Koko Black – supporting partner of Taronga Conservation Society Australia.
Harbour High Tea is available to add onto any package at the Wildlife Retreat at Taronga on Thursdays – Sundays on the following select dates throughout May 2021 (until sold out):
- Thursday 6 – Sunday 9 May 2021
- Thursday 13 – Sunday 16 May 2021
- Thursday 20 – Sunday 23 May 2021
- Thursday 27 – Sunday 30 May 2021
NOTE: Harbour High Tea must be pre-booked prior to arrival at least 48 hours in advance of check-in.
Your stay helps us secure a future for wildlife and people
The Wildlife Retreat at Taronga is owned and operated by Taronga Conservation Society Australia, a not-for-profit, conservation-based organisation. Every stay at the Wildlife Retreat contributes essential funding towards the care of Taronga’s animals and broader conservation and education programs in Australia and around the world. So you can feel inspired, knowing that income from your special Wildlife Retreat stay directly supports a shared future for wildlife and people.
Terms and Conditions
Read the full Terms and Conditions for Harbour High Tea at the Wildlife Retreat at Taronga
- Harbour High Tea is available to add onto any Classic Retreat Package, Ultimate Retreat Package or Family Escape Package at the Wildlife Retreat at Taronga on Thursday to Sunday night stays commencing 6 May 2021
- Harbour High Tea is available to book on the following dates (until sold out): 6 – 9 May 2021, 13 – 16 May 2021, 20 – 23 May 2021 and 27 – 30 May 2021
- There is a two-person minimum per Harbour High Tea
- Harbour High Tea must be pre-booked no later than 48 hours in advance of stay
- Price per adult is $95 and $60 per child under 18-years
- Harbour High Tea is subject to availability and may be extended, changed or cancelled without notice. Prices may vary based on season and demand
- Harbour High Tea is an add-on experience and not applicable with any other discount