Submissions for this form are closed.
Zoo Friends’ Christmas Shopping Night – Tuesday 26 November 2013
Registrations for the Zoo Friends’ Christmas Shopping Night have now closed.
Tickets will be sent via email to the nominated email address shortly.
Tuesday 26 November 2013
Gate opens at 5.30 pm (last entry 7:30pm) and exit by 8.30 pm.
- 20% discount and exclusive special offers in the Taronga retail store
- Refreshments on sale
- Santa and helpers will be on hand
- Access to many exhibits including Rainforest Trail, Backyard to Bush and Reptile World
- Raffle tickets will be on sale for New Years Eve Gold Passes at the Zoo
- You can apply for one ticket for each person on your membership (under 4s need a ticket) Should you have purchased a transferable guest pass on your membership, you are entitled to one ticket each pass
- Tickets are exclusively available for Zoo Friend members only
- Keep your tickets safe; we are unable to replace them
- If you find you are unable to use the tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can pass them onto other members who may have missed out
- This is not a carols night
- Selected food outlets will be open but you are welcome to bring a picnic and enjoy the zoo grounds
- There will be no special transport; last ferry leaves the zoo at 7 pm. Should you arrive by ferry the lower entrance will not be open, you will need to pay for a bus which meets the ferry
- The ferry from Musgrave Street runs until midnight and a bus, which runs hourly from Whiting Beach Road, takes you to the wharf.
- There will be no access through the lower gate
- If raining, check our website www.zoofriends.org.au/christmasnight after 3 pm on the day or ring the office 9969 2777 after 3 pm. If the weather lets us down there is no re-scheduled date
- Unfortunately bookings cannot be made by phone