As an outdoor adventure activity, certain requirements must be met to ensure maximum safety and comfort for you and all our guests. Completing Wild Ropes requires agility, strength and endurance. As the activities undertaken on Wild Ropes involve some risks, it is the responsibility of all participants to ensure they are aware of and adhere to the below.
The following must be adhered to:
• Adults and Junior participants: You must be a minimum of 140cm tall and 8 years old to participate
• Children's course participants must be at least 3 years old
• The maximum weight is 120kg
• All shoes must be fully enclosed with rigid soles, no slip-on shoes or barefoot shoes (eg,Vibram Five Fingers) allowed
• No exposed skin from the ankle down
• Your waist should be covered and any piercings should be taped over or taken out
• Long hair must be tied back
• Glasses, including prescription glasses, may only be worn with a strap. Straps are available for purchase from the Wild Ropes arrivals desk
• Nothing can be taken onto the course, including phones, cameras, keys and coins. Free lockers are available for your convenience and on-course photography will be available for you to purchase.
• A waiver form must be signed prior to participating on the ropes course by each individual participant
• Compulsory safety equipment must be worn at all times
The equipment provided includes:
• Continuous belay system
• A compulsory safety briefing prior to the commencement of the activity must be participated in, if you miss this briefing, you will not be able to participate.Once they have demonstrated that they are safe to go, they are allowed onto the courses.
•The activity is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back injuries, heart conditions or any injuries affecting mobility, strength and endurance
• For your safety and to avoid damage to the Zoo surrounds please stay on the marked paths
Wild Ropes management reserves the right to expel any person who does not abide by the conditions of entry and safety rules. By failing to follow the instructions you may increase the risk to yourself and/or others.