Come along to one of our information sessions to find out what exactly being a Volunteer Zoo Keeper at Taronga is all about, how the application process works and what to put into it and also ask questions of our teams!
We'll be providing information on the following topics:
- The 10 individual Animal Divisions that you can choose to apply for:
|Australian Fauna||Taronga Institute of Science & Learning|
|Backyard 2 Bush||Herpetofauna|
|Birds Division||Marine Mammals|
|Bird Show||Primates & Ungulates|
- How the recruitment process works, and what to put into your application
- Shifts, commitment and expectations of Keeper Volunteers
- Benefits of volunteering with Taronga
These sessions are FREE and open to anyone, there is no need to RSVP - just turn up on the day!
- Saturday 8 February 2020 - 10.30am to 12.30pm; or
- Friday 14 February 2020 - 10.30am to 12.30pm
The sessions will be held in the Taronga Institute of Science & Learning located at Taronga Zoo Sydney. When you arrive at the Zoo, simply follow the signs outside of the Main Entrance
Address: 2a Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088
Parking: 90-minute FREE parking applies. If you plan on attending the full 2-hour session, parking will cost $18. We recommend using public transport.
NOTE: attendance at an information session is not required to apply to volunteer, they are an opportunity to ask questions and get more information. Both sessions will contain the same content so please do not attend both.