Get mobbed by our little Meerkat family as the keepers place one of their daily feeds on your lap! Watch them scurry around all over you as they try to grab every piece of their favourite food. Listen to our carnivore keepers as they tell you all about Taronga's Meerkat mob and all the mischief they get up to! Learn about their hierarchy, their social interactions and how they keep each other safe when danger is near.
Need to know
- $59.95 per person
- When: 11.00am Saturday and Sundays
- Complimentary souvenir photo and USB included
- Limited numbers - 4 per day. Arrive early to secure your ticket
- The minimum age for participants is 8. Children between the ages of 8 and 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Guests will be required to:
- Wear enclosed flat shoes
- Be able to step over a 60 cm wall
- Walk independently
- Climb stairs independently
- Visually see the distance to the floor
Tickets available from 9:00am on the day of the encounter from our Zoo Shops and Animal Experience stations.
This encounter is subject to cancellation in extreme weather conditions and for animal welfare reasons. You can check the availability of this encounter in any of our Zoo Shops on your arrival to Taronga Zoo Sydney.