Meet our mischievous mob of meerkats – immerse yourself with one of Taronga’s friendliest families and delight as these curious animals get to know you.
- Cost: $69.95 per person
- Time: 10.40am on Saturdays and Sundays
- Limited numbers - 4 per day. Arrive early to secure your ticket (smaller groups may be paired with another person or group)
- Children must be 8 years and over. Children aged between 8-16 years must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Tickets are available from 9.00am on the day of the encounter from the Retail Shop at Top Plaza (Map Ref. 7L)
- Photos are not permitted during this experience
Guests will be required to:
- Wear flat closed-toed shoes
- Be able to step over a 60 cm wall
- Walk independently
- Climb stairs independently
- Sit still on a low-sitting boulder for up to 10-20 minutes
NOTE: guests must not have an allergy to nuts.
This encounter is subject to cancellation in extreme weather conditions and for animal welfare reasons. You can check the availability of this encounter from the Retail Shop at Top Plaza.