Feed a fish to a penguin right from your hands during their daily feed. Plus, our Keepers will tell you all about our curious little penguins as they slip and slide around you.
Need to know
- Pricing: $119 for up to 3 people
- When: 2:00pm daily
- Must be 8 years old or older (participants between the age of 8 and 14 need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Tickets available from 9:00am on the day of the encounter from the Top Plaza Shop (Map Ref. 7L)
- One session per day - arrive early to secure your ticket (ticket capacity has been reduced as a safety measure in response to COVID-19)
Note: Guests will be required to:
- Independently climb 12 uneven stairs
- Independently walk across an exhibit with slippery and uneven ground
- Visually see the distance to the floor
- Sit still during the encounter without any sudden movements
- Sit on the exhibit floor for up to 20 minutes
This encounter is subject to cancellation in extreme weather conditions and for animal welfare reasons. You can check the availability of this encounter in any of our Zoo Shops on your arrival to the Zoo.