- Taronga Zoo Sydney is 12 minutes from Circular Quay by ferry. Sydney Ferries services depart Circular Quay every 30 minutes
- Captain Cook Cruises operate the Zoo Express and all day hop on, hop off services departing daily from Darling Harbour and Circular Quay
- The Sydney Harbour Eco Hopper operate hop on, hop off services departing from Manly wharf and Circular Quay
- Fantasea Cruising Sydney operate a twice daily service from either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay
- The 430 Bus travels to Taronga Zoo Sydney every 10 - 15 minutes from Central, Town Hall and Wynyard train stations
Changes to the 430 bus route.
From Sunday 20 December 2020, the 430 bus route will no longer be operational to Taronga Zoo Sydney (or run via Eddy Avenue, Park Street, Wynyard or Military Road).
New bus route 100 (Mosman to City) will operate between Mosman (Taronga Zoo Sydney) and the Queen Victoria Building in the city from early morning until around midnight, seven days a week. Buses will run every 10 minutes across the day and at least every 20 minutes in the early morning and late at night.
Services operating towards Taronga Zoo Sydney will pick up customers at Wynyard on Clarence Street.
- The 238 bus route travels between Balmoral Beach, the Taronga Zoo Sydney main entrance and the Taronga ferry wharf on the water's edge for passengers arriving or leaving by ferry
- Bus and coach parking may be arranged by calling (02) 9969 2777
- Passengers can change at Circular Quay train station and join the ferry to Taronga Zoo Sydney
- Parking is available at Taronga Zoo Sydney, entry from Bradleys Head Road. The all-day parking rate is $19
- Please note the height of our carpark is maximum 2.1m