- Taronga Zoo Sydney is 12 minutes from Circular Quay by ferry. Sydney Ferries services depart Circular Quay every 30 minutes
- Captain Cook Cruises operate the Zoo Express and all day hop on, hop off services departing daily from Darling Harbour and Circular Quay
- NRMA’s Fantasea Cruising operate a Zoo Direct and all-day hop-on and hop-off Harbour Hopper from Darling Harbour (Aquarium Wharf) and Circular Quay Wharf 6
- The 100 Bus (Mosman to City) operates between Mosman (Taronga Zoo Sydney) and the Queen Victoria Building in the city from early morning until around midnight, seven days a week. Buses will run every 10 minutes across the day and at least every 20 minutes in the early morning and late at night.
- The 238 bus route travels between Balmoral Beach, the Taronga Zoo Sydney main entrance and the Taronga ferry wharf on the water's edge for passengers arriving or leaving by ferry
- Bus and coach parking may be arranged by calling (02) 9969 2777
- Passengers can change at Circular Quay train station and join the ferry to Taronga Zoo Sydney
Parking is available at Taronga Zoo Sydney, entry from Bradleys Head Road. The all-day parking rate is $22. For guests entering prior to 4.00pm, the parking is a flat rate of $22 for the whole day, or free if entering and exiting within 90 minutes.
For guests entering the multi-storey car park after 4.30pm, parking will be discounted to half price.
Please note: there is no 90-minute grace period after 4.00pm.
Please note the height of our carpark is maximum 2.1m