We have had to temporarily pause tours to ensure guest, staff and animal safety as we work through changes to your visit. Rest assured they will be back up and running as soon as possible! We thank you for your patience.
Read more about these changes, why they are in place and how it may affect your next visit.
Want to discover a side to Taronga Zoo Sydney you’ve never seen before? Our expert Keepers will take you on a journey with Australia’s unusual wildlife, for an unforgettable hands-on experience. Think burrowing beside wombats and platypus, visiting a sleepy koala, feeding a sugar glider and more* for the ultimate one-on-one time with our native friends.
What you’ll do
- Visit a working “animal kitchen“ and see how the food is prepared
- Venture behind-the-scenes in the Australian Nightlife house and enjoy encounters with nocturnal creatures
- Meet hand-raised native animals
- Small, personalised group fully escorted by a specialised Keeper
- Photo opportunity with koalas in their enclosure
- All-day Zoo access
- Round trip on the Sky Safari cable car
- Morning or afternoon tea
- A take-home souvenir
Need to know
- $129.00 per adult / $83.00 per child 4 to 15 years old (includes Zoo admission)
- When: 10:15am and 2pm daily
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Maximum eight people per session
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance by calling (02) 9969 2777, option 4 (seven days a week during business hours) or by email. Subject to availability
- *Specific animal experiences are subject to change