Your ZooSnooz experience will include:
- Close encounter with some iconic Australian animals
- Early morning walking tour
- Zoo entry the following day
At the Zoo
ZooSnooz offers two accommodation locations depending on the number of students attending, allocated by the Taronga team at the time of booking.
- Backyard to Bush House indoor accommodation for up to 30 students
- Semi-permanent tent accommodation for up to 60 students
- Or a combination of both up to 90 students
Need to know
- Arrival time: The arrival time for ZooSnooz is 5:15pm. Check in point is at the Main Entrance to Taronga Zoo Sydney on Bradleys Head Road, Mosman.
- What to bring: Make sure you pack your own sleeping bag, pillow, torch, warm clothes, enclosed shoes, camera, wet weather gear, plus a sense of fun and adventure.
- How to book: To make a booking enquiry, complete the booking form available on this page. We’ll be in touch to confirm if your date is available and to send a booking confirmation.
- A deposit of $1000 is required to secure your booking, paid within two weeks of invoicing. The remaining balance will be required 14 days prior to your arrival date
- Cancellation policy: All cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will result in the loss of the deposit fee of $1,000.00
- Full costs will be charged for cancellation within 48 hours of your arrival date
- No refunds will be given to students or adults who do not attend on the day
- Package selection cannot be changed after confirmation. Please contact us immediately if your expected numbers change
Availability and costs
Check available 2021 dates
ZooSnooz is available to book during school terms, Monday through Thursday from 5:15pm to 10:00am and includes Zoo entry the following day.
Please see 2021 availability for up to 30 students below:
|April||19, 21, 22, 27|
|May||3, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 24, 27, 31|
|June||3, 8, 10, 23, 24|
|July||12, 13, 28, 29|
|August||3, 4, 5, 16, 30|
|September||1, 2, 13, 14, 16|
|October||6, 7, 11, 12, 20, 21, 25, 26|
|November||1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 18, 25, 29, 30|
|December||2, 6, 7, 8, 9|
Please see 2021 availability for up to 30-60 students below:
|May||11, 12, 19|
|November||9, 24, 29, 30|
|December||This will be an alternate site to the tent site. Please contact us for more information.|
To be placed on our waiting list please email email@example.com with your school name and student numbers. We will email wait-listed schools throughout the year if any dates become available.
|10 to 20 students||$2,100.00|
|21 to 30 students||$2,675.00|
|31 to 45 students||$3,960.00|
|46 to 60 students||$5,380.00|
|61 to 75 students||$6,680.00|
|76 to 90 students||$8,140.00|
|Supervising adults - 1 per 10 students||FREE|
|Supervising adults - additional*||$110.00 per adult|
|Cancellation fee - within 30 days of visit**||$500.00 + deposit|
|Cancellation fee - within 48 hours of visit**||100% of total cost|
*Extra adult numbers must be negotiated at the time of booking.
**All cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.