What to expect
Get your camera ready and soak up breathtaking Sydney Harbour views from the Taronga Sky Safari.
Watch our Asian Elephant herd play from above, or try to spot the squirrel monkeys as they climb and leap around their home.
Delayed opening notice:
- On the morning of Tuesday 12 November 2019, the Sky Safari will experience a delayed opening due to necessary signage installations and should reopen at approximately 12.00pm. Please listen out for PA announcements on the day for further updates if you are visiting the Zoo
- On Thursday 14 November 2019, the Sky Safari will be closed due to important emergency drill procedures
Need to know
- The gondola operates from 9:30am - 4:30pm every day
- Free with your Zoo entry
- One-way trips may be enforced during peak periods
- Accessibility considerations: please note that the cable car can accommodate wheelchairs up to a width of 610mm, and a lift is available to transport guests with disabilities from street level to the lower Sky Safari terminal
Taronga reserves the right to close the Sky Safari in the event of any required maintenance, adverse weather, during construction and at anytime Taronga deems it unsafe to operate.