Camp under the stars and in close proximity to the all-new Lion Pride Lands! Hear the roar of the Lions at night and experience camping in our permanent tents located around a beautiful billabong, where we take care of the hard work for you.
- 3m x 3m tents equipped with two stretchers beds.
- Sleeps up to three people (two adults and one child) per tent.
- Two tents set up per campsite to accommodate a family if needed
- An additional sleeping mat can be arranged upon request
How the campsite works
- Campsites are allocated to groups of four people
- Two adjacent tents per campsite (if you would prefer to stay together in one tent please let us know at the time of booking)
- Groups of over four people are allocated campsites/tents based on their sleeping requirements (confirmed at time of booking)
The Billabong Camp package includes:
- One night accommodation in our Billabong Camp tents
- Two day entry to the Zoo
- All bedding, towels and amenities pack
- Camp welcome drinks – one bottle of selected red or white wine or two selected beers
- Dinner and an evening supper
- Continental buffet breakfast
- An exciting range of guided animal encounters and tours where you will see Australian, Asian and African animals