A gift in memory of your loved one
When someone close to you passes away you may like to consider a meaningful gift to Taronga Conservation Society Australia in memory of your loved one. You can also remember the life of your loved one by creating a special tribute page and seek donations in their honour. Rather than giving flowers at a funeral many families find it more meaningful to ask guests for a donation to a cause that was close to the heart of the person that passed away.
If you wish to make a gift In Memory:
- Click here to create an online tribute and donation page. Write a story of your loved one and add a photo. Guests can write comments and give a donation to Taronga if they wish.
- Click here to make a one off credit card donation online.
How to inform guests to donate in lieu of flowers?
- Share the link of your tribute page.
- You may include the wish for a donation on your loved one’s death notice. Suggested wording: Please consider a donation in lieu of flowers to Taronga Conservation Society Australia, PO Box 20, Mosman 2088 or visit (name of the tribute page link).
- Ask us for a pack of donation forms and return envelopes to be available at the funeral. Please contact Diane van de Merwe for any questions on (02)9978 4573 or email email@example.com
A lasting memory of your loved one can be created on our tribute gallery. There are some beautiful templates to choose from and you just need to send us a photo and some text. We'll make the page and upload it for you. When you click on the name below the page will come up and we'll also send you a copy. The gallery is available for a gift of $250 or more (or through your in lieu donations/fundraising).