Go on a private behind-the-scenes tour, led by our Elephant keepers who will bring you eye-to-eye with Taronga's Asian Elephant herd. As you meet our Elephants one by one our expert Elephant keepers will share their wealth of knowledge with you and answer any question you have about these remarkable animals.
- Cost: $99.95 per person (only 4 places available per day - smaller groups may be paired with another person or group)
- Time: 11.10am to 11.30am daily for approximately 20-25 minutes
- Meet the Keeper at the Elephant exhibit Stilt House at 11.10am (Map Ref. 12F)
- Children must be over 8 years.
- 8-14 years are to be accompanied by an Adult
- Tickets are available from 9am on the day of the experience from our Top Plaza Shop (Map Ref. 7L). As this experience fills up fast, we recommend you arrive early to secure your spot
- Photos are not permitted during this encounter
- Guests must be fully vaccinated to partake in an Elephant Encounter, this is to ensure our staff, other guests and animals are kept safe as our top priority for this experience
This experience is subject to cancellation in extreme weather conditions and for animal welfare reasons. You can check the availability of this experience in any of our Zoo Shops on your arrival to Taronga Zoo Sydney.