A career with Taronga offers unique challenges and exciting rewards, with the opportunity to make a difference to wildlife conservation. Our people develop their appreciation of animals, the natural word and the need for conservation on a local and global level, which contributing their specific skills and talents towards our vision of a shared future for wildlife and people.
Being a part of the Taronga family entitles employees to a number of benefits, including:
- Leave loading on annual leave
- Paid parental/adoption leave
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Free access all year round to both Taronga Zoo, Sydney and Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo
- Complimentary passes to share with friends and family so they too can experience and enjoy the Zoo
- Discounts on food and beverages
- On-site gymnasium, at minimal membership fees
- Discounts at our shops
- Social club
- Access to the Zoo Adventures School Holiday Programs at discounted rates
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and foster diversity in the workplace.