Need to know
In the interest of the health and safety of our guests, staff and animals, the Early Morning Walk is postponed until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- $15.00 per adult / $7.50 per child 4-15 years old when adding on to Zoo admission
- $25.00 per adult / $12.50 per child 4-15 years old without Zoo admission
- When: 6.30-7.00am start weekends and public holidays, plus Wednesdays and Fridays during school holidays
- Tour concludes approximately 9.00-9.30am
- Tour departs from the Savannah Visitor Plaza
- No bookings required
- Please note due to the Dubbo Stampede Running Festival in grounds there is no Early Morning Walk on Sunday 25 August 2019
Starting at dawn when the animals awaken, this leisurely-guided walk experience will take you to see some of the world's exotic and endangered species before the Zoo opens.
Informative and entertaining, the walk is suitable for people capable of walking 3.8 kilometres, taking approximately 2 - 2.5 hours to complete. Early Morning Walks are conducted every weekend and on NSW public holidays (excluding Christmas day, New Year's Day and ANZAC Day ) and additional walks are held on Wednesdays and Fridays during the eastern states public school holiday periods.