Need to know
- $15.00 per adult / $7.50 per child 4-15 years old when adding on to Zoo admission
- $25.00 per adult / $12.50 per child 4-15 years old without Zoo admission
- When: 6.30-7.00am start weekends and public holidays, plus Wednesdays and Fridays during school holidays
- Tour concludes approximately 9.00-9.30am
- Tour departs from the Savannah Visitor Plaza
- No bookings required
Starting at dawn when the animals awaken, this leisurely-guided walk experience will take you to see some of the world's exotic and endangered species before the Zoo opens.
Informative and entertaining, the walk is suitable for people capable of walking 3.8 kilometres, taking approximately 2 - 2.5 hours to complete. Early Morning Walks are conducted every weekend and on NSW public holidays (excluding Christmas day, New Year's Day and ANZAC Day ) and additional walks are held on Wednesdays and Fridays during the eastern states public school holiday periods.