Your overnight experience starts at the Roar and Snore meeting point, at the Main Entrance, just outside the Zoo car park at 6:15pm, where you will be greeted by your hosts.
Enjoy refreshments and nibbles at our beautiful harbour-side campsite, followed by an opportunity to get up close with some of the Zoo's friendliest creatures.
What to expect
- Be dazzled by the sight of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge twinkling in the evening light as you enjoy gourmet refreshments and nibbles at the Roar and Snore harbour-side campsite
- Enjoy an up close and personal encounter with some of the Zoo's friendliest creatures at the campsite
- Feed your hunger with a delicious buffet style dinner
- Experience the Zoo and our animals like never before with an exclusive night safari, lead by our passionate guides
- Relax and enjoy a restful night's sleep in our custom tent accommodation
- Experience two interactive Keeper tours of the Zoo, where you will have more opportunities to get up close to some of our exotic residents
What to bring
- Enclosed shoes - The Zoo site is varied in its landscapes and your experience includes walking. Heels, sandals and thongs are not recommended
- Wet weather gear - Roar and Snore is an all-weather experience so please come prepared for any surprise showers
- Toiletries - The Roar and Snore campsite has shower and bathroom facilities, with the toilets accessible throughout the night
For standard bookings please book online via Ticketek. For Gift Voucher redemptions or for Taronga Zoo Friends please call our office at (02) 9978 4791.
Additional months are made available for sale on a rolling monthly basis.