About the program
After careful deliberation and with consideration to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we have had to come to the decision to cancel our Zoo Adventures holiday program.
We apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment this may cause. However the safety and well-being of our guests, staff, and animals is always our highest priority. Please be assured Taronga is continuing to closely monitor the situation and we will keep you informed as to when bookings will resume again.
Our Dubbo Zoo Adventures program is a fun, educational holiday program for children aged between 5 and 12 years, where young aspiring Keepers and conservationists are taken on an exciting journey, learning about animals and the environments they live in.
This unique school holiday program provides children with engaging experiences, surrounded by the sights and sounds of the zoo and the animals that live here.
Every Zoo Adventure includes:
- Interactive animal encounters
- A photo keepsake to take home
- Meet a Keeper experience
- Explore the interactive playground
- Daily Adventurers - experience new exciting challenges for a unique & thrilling Zoo Adventure
- Professional, enthusiastic, fun loving staff to assist and enhance your Zoo Adventurers experience
What to bring
Adventurers should bring a packed lunch and snacks for the day, as well as a refillable water bottle. And to be prepared for all weather, we also suggest you bring a hat, sunscreen and wet weather gear, just in case.
Please note that the Zoo Adventures safety t-shirt and/or vest must be worn during the visit, to help our staff identify children in a busy environment.
- Children must be aged between 5 and 12 years old
- Zoo Adventurers are to bring their own lunch and snacks
- Animal experiences are subject to change without notification
- There will be no refunds for cancellations, although credit may be given where applicable