About the program
Our Dubbo Zoo Adventures program is a fun, educational holiday program for children aged between 5 and 12 years, where young aspiring Keepers and conservationists are taken on an exciting journey, learning about animals and the environments they live in.
This unique school holiday program provides children with engaging experiences, surrounded by the sights and sounds of the zoo and the animals that live here.
Every Zoo Adventure includes:
- Interactive animal encounters
- A photo keepsake to take home
- Meet a Keeper experience
- Explore the interactive playground
- Daily Adventurers - experience new exciting challenges for a unique & thrilling Zoo Adventure
- Professional, enthusiastic, fun loving staff to assist and enhance your Zoo Adventurers experience
What to bring
Adventurers should bring a packed lunch and snacks for the day, as well as a refillable water bottle. And to be prepared for all weather, we also suggest you bring a hat, sunscreen and wet weather gear, just in case.
Please note that the Zoo Adventures safety t-shirt and/or vest must be worn during the visit, to help our staff identify children in a busy environment.
Zoo Adventures runs during the NSW school holidays. Dates available for booking are below. Bookings will open approximately two weeks before the program begins.
**Please note that there will no Zoo Adventures program during the summer school holiday period**
- Children must be aged between 5 and 12 years old
- Zoo Adventurers are to bring their own lunch and snacks
- Animal experiences are subject to change without notification
- There will be no refunds for cancellations, although credit may be given where applicable
- Children must wear a Zoo Adventures t-shirt or vest during their visit so that staff can easily identify children in busy environments