After careful deliberation and with consideration to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we have had to come to the decision to postpone our Zoo Adventures holiday program.
We apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment this may cause. However the safety and well-being of our guests, staff, and animals is always our highest priority. Please be assured Taronga is continuing to closely monitor the situation and we will keep you informed as to when bookings will resume again.
What to expect
Every Zoo Adventure includes:
- A ride on the Sky Safari
- Interactive animal encounters
- A photo opportunity
- Meet a Keeper
- See the Seal Show or QBE Free-flight Bird Show
- Explore the interactive playground
- Daily missions
- Professional, enthusiastic, fun loving staff to assist and enhance your Zoo Adventurers experience
What to bring
Adventurers should bring a packed lunch and snacks for the day, as well as a refillable water bottle. And to be prepared for all weather, we also suggest you bring a hat, sunscreen and wet weather gear, just in case.
Please note that the Zoo Adventures t-shirt must be worn during the visit, to help our staff identify children in a busy environment.
There are currently no available dates.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
- Children must be aged between 5 and 10 years old
- Zoo Adventurers are to bring their own lunch and snacks
- Animal experiences are subject to change without notification
- There will be no refunds for cancellations, although credit may be given where applicable
- Children must wear a Zoo Adventures t-shirt during their visit so that staff can easily identify children in busy environments