About this program
This fun, educational holiday program for kids aged 5 to 10 years old will take them on an exciting zoo journey to learn about animals and the environments they live in.
Children will be amazed and excited on this unique school holiday program, as they join in animal themed activities and meet our wonderful keepers who care for the animals that live at Taronga Zoo Sydney. Please note that in the interest of guest, staff and animal safety Zoo Adventures will be running an identical schedule each day.
Please note that availability is updated Monday - Friday once a day. If any more spaces become available we will update the website.
If you have a credit to redeem, please email us directly on email@example.com
|Tuesday 6 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Wednesday 7 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Thursday 8 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Friday 9 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Monday 12 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Tuesday 13 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Wednesday 14 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Thursday 15 April 2021||Fully booked!|
|Friday 16 April 2021||Fully booked!|
What to bring
Adventurers should bring a packed lunch and snacks for the day, as well as a refillable water bottle. And to be prepared for all weather, we also suggest you bring a hat, sunscreen and wet weather gear, just in case.
Please note that the Zoo Adventures t-shirt must be worn during the visit, to help our staff identify children in a busy environment.
Expand to read the full booking conditions
I understand, agree and accept as the parent/guardian of the child/children booked on the program that Zoo Adventures Program:
- Requires a moderate level of fitness and good mobility
- Is for children attending primary school, aged between five to 10 years of age
- Is an all-weather experience and will ordinarily proceed in the event of inclement weather
- May include entering an environment housing animals which involves a degree of unpredictability and therefore risk of injury occurring
- Is at my own risk and without any liability attached to the Taronga Conservation Society Australia, including any injury to the child/children or damage to their property
- Requires the child/children to take direction from Zoo Adventures Hosts regarding photographs and video taken on any device, and understand that some photos may be restricted from social media platforms
- Requires the child/children to take direction from Zoo Adventures Hosts to comply with Taronga’s COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Must not be attended by a child/children if they feel unwell or have flu like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath) and acknowledge that they will be excluded from the program and Taronga Zoo if they attend when unwell or with flu like symptoms
- Bookings are non-refundable but can be rescheduled or transferred in exceptional circumstances and at the discretcon of Taronga
- Program activities and schedules are subject to change without notice
- Taronga reserves the right to cancel community education programs at any time to remain COVID Safe, or due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters or in the event of severe weather. In the unlikely event that this situation occurs, Taronga will contact me as soon as practicable to notify me and reschedule my booking
- Taronga cannot guarantee a nut-free environment (please contact us for further information)