Following advice from NSW Health, please click here to read more about how we're keeping you safe and how you can help us.
Please bring a face mask with you (this includes parents or guardians dropping off children). Mask-wearing is now mandatory for anyone 12 years and over in any of our indoor spaces.
About this program
This fun, educational holiday program for kids aged 5 to 10 years old will take them on an exciting zoo journey to learn about animals and the environments they live in.
Children will be amazed and excited on this unique school holiday program, as they join in animal themed activities and meet our wonderful keepers who care for the animals that live at Taronga Zoo Sydney. Please note that in the interest of guest, staff and animal safety Zoo Adventures will be running an identical schedule each day.
Please note that availability is manually updated Monday - Fridays.
|Monday 21 December 2020||Fully booked!|
|Wednesday 23 December 2020||Fully booked!|
|Monday 4 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Tuesday 5 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Wednesday 6 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Thursday 7 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Friday 8 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Monday 11 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Tuesday 12 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Wednesday 13 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Thursday 14 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Friday 15 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Monday 18 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Tuesday 19 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Wednesday 20 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Thursday 21 January 2021||Fully booked!|
|Friday 22 January 2021||Fully booked!|
What to bring
Adventurers should bring a packed lunch and snacks for the day, as well as a refillable water bottle. And to be prepared for all weather, we also suggest you bring a hat, sunscreen and wet weather gear, just in case.
Please note that the Zoo Adventures t-shirt must be worn during the visit, to help our staff identify children in a busy environment.
Expand to read the full booking conditions
I understand, agree and accept as the parent/guardian of the child/children booked on the program that Zoo Adventures Program:
- Requires a moderate level of fitness and good mobility
- Is for children attending primary school, aged between five to 10 years of age
- Is an all-weather experience and will ordinarily proceed in the event of inclement weather
- May include entering an environment housing animals which involves a degree of unpredictability and therefore risk of injury occurring
- Is at my own risk and without any liability attached to the Taronga Conservation Society Australia, including any injury to the child/children or damage to their property
- Requires the child/children to take direction from Zoo Adventures Hosts regarding photographs and video taken on any device, and understand that some photos may be restricted from social media platforms
- Requires the child/children to take direction from Zoo Adventures Hosts to comply with Taronga’s COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Must not be attended by a child/children if they feel unwell or have flu like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath) and acknowledge that they will be excluded from the program and Taronga Zoo if they attend when unwell or with flu like symptoms
- Bookings are non-refundable but can be rescheduled or transferred in exceptional circumstances and at the discretcon of Taronga
- Program activities and schedules are subject to change without notice
- Taronga reserves the right to cancel community education programs at any time to remain COVID Safe, or due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters or in the event of severe weather. In the unlikely event that this situation occurs, Taronga will contact me as soon as practicable to notify me and reschedule my booking
- Taronga cannot guarantee a nut-free environment (please contact us for further information)