NOTE: the health and safety of our guests and our staff is Taronga’s top priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare as we manage risks associated with the current COVID-19 outbreak.
In response, Taronga Zoo Sydney has put the following measures directly affecting food and drink offerings in place effective immediately:
- Reusable cutlery and keep-cups are temporarily not available on site. These have been replaced with our fully biodegradable alternative
- Seating across our food and beverage facilities set up for social distancing
For more details on what the Zoo is doing to keep you safe, stay updated on our COVID-19 notice page.
Forage and Graze
Fancy a flat white amongst the peacocks? Grab a light meal at Forage and Graze (near the Zoo’s entrance) before you head in. Or pop in for lunch under the courtyard’s gumtree, for a view of the tree kangaroos.
Enjoy cafe favourites with the Taronga touch - think avocado crush with Persian fetta and toasted olive bread, and plenty of kid-friendly treats as well.
- Bircher muesli and yoghurt
- Toast with a variety of toppings
- Filled croissants
- Bacon and egg rolls
- Sandwiches and wraps
- Muffins, cookies and slices
- Tea and coffee
*Subject to change
Need to know:
- Open from 9am
- All-day menu available
- No zoo admission ticket required for entry
- 90 minutes free parking for non-zoo visitors
- Access to lockers, restrooms, ATM and children’s play area available
Taronga Food Market
Having recently undergone a full renovation, the Taronga Food Market is a bright space serving a selection of diverse and contemporary hot and cold food options. Choose from freshly cooked roast chicken to a delicious salad or simply relax with a coffee in a calm oasis setting.
- Hot chips
- Roast Chicken
- Noodles & Curries
Fresh cold options
- Children’s Pick ‘n Mix
- Drinks, Slushies, Ice Cream
- Coffee & Tea
- Pies & sausage rolls
- Pastries and sweet treats
- Gourmet sandwiches
- Cold drinks and ice cream
There are plenty of lawn and picnic table spots to enjoy a meal with a view at Taronga Zoo Sydney. Spread out under the sun, and indulge in views of Sydney Harbour, the Bridge and the city skyline.