Forage and Graze
Fancy a flat white amongst the peacocks? Grab a light meal at Forage and Graze (near the Zoo’s entrance) before you head in. Or pop in for lunch under the courtyard’s gumtree, for a view of the tree kangaroos.
Enjoy cafe favourites with the Taronga touch - think avocado crush with Persian fetta and toasted olive bread, and plenty of kid-friendly treats as well.
- Bircher muesli and yoghurt
- Toast with a variety of toppings
- Filled croissants
- Bacon and egg rolls
- Sandwiches and wraps
- Muffins, cookies and slices
- Tea and coffee
*Subject to change
Need to know:
- Open from 9am
- All-day menu available
- No zoo admission ticket required for entry
- 90 minutes free parking for non-zoo visitors
- Access to lockers, restrooms, ATM and children’s play area available
The View Restaurant has reopened after an exciting refurbishment and renovation. The space provides a picturesque backdrop of the Harbour in a peaceful, relaxing setting with fantastic service and memorable food.
Need to know when you book:
- Open Thursday to Sunday from 11am – 3pm
- Open seven days a week during NSW school holidays
- A la carte menu available (lunch, refreshments and coffee)
- Zoo admission ticket required for The View entry
- Available for private bookings and events
Taronga Food Market
The brand new Taronga Food Market is now open! Having recently undergone a full renovation, the Taronga Food Market is a bright space serving a selection of diverse and contemporary hot and cold food options. Choose from freshly cooked roast chicken to a delicious salad or simply relax with a coffee in a calm oasis setting.
- Hot chips
- Roast Chicken
- Noodles & Curries
Fresh cold options
- Children’s Pick ‘n Mix
- Drinks, Slushies, Ice Cream
- Coffee & Tea
- Pies & sausage rolls
- Pastries and sweet treats
- Gourmet sandwiches
- Cold drinks and ice cream
There are plenty of lawn and picnic table spots to enjoy a meal with a view at Taronga Zoo Sydney. Spread out under the sun, and indulge in views of Sydney Harbour, the Bridge and the city skyline.