Rates are for one night accommodation and are fully inclusive of:
- One night accommodation in our Billabong Camp tents
- Nibbles on arrival
- Dinner and an evening supper
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Two day admission to Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- An exciting range of guided animal encounters and tours where you will see Australian and Asian animals
|RATES*||Adult||Child (5-15yrs)||Students/Classes (K - yr 12)||Family (2A + 2C)|
|Tent: 3m x 3m made from heavy duty canvas with a solid floor and can sleep up to 3 people (2 stretchers and 1 sleeping mat). Each campsite has two tents next to each other.||$169||$95||$75
School enquiries and bookings click here
|You are welcome to bring your own linen or we can assist with sleeping kits for hire:|
|Sleeping kit incl. sleeping bag, liner, pillow, pillow case||$15
|Sleeping bag and liner||$10
|Pillow and pillow case||$5|
*Surcharge applies for NSW school holidays. Children under 5 years are unable to participate in the Billabong Camp program. Offer is subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer including Zoo Friends discount. Not transferable, not redeemable for cash or available on existing bookings. Package includes accommodation in a 3 x 3 metre tent, dinner, breakfast, behind-the-scenes tours and two day Zoo entry.
- A surcharge applies for all school holidays and public holidays
- Rates are per person, per night, twin share.
- Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable
- This is a non-smoking, no BYO alcohol event
- Guests are required to accompany the host and group on all tours
- Prices are valid from April 2013. Rates are subject to change without notice
- Children under five are not able to participate in Billabong Camp.
- Please note that Billabong Camp is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2015. It will re-open on 26 December 2015.
The program runs on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the year.
In school holidays we offer additional nights during the week.
Bookings close 48 hours prior to the event.
Groups of four will be allocated a campsite. A campsite has two tents next to each other.
If you would prefer to stay together in one tent please let us know at the time of booking. Note that there is a maximum three people per tent.
Groups of four or more will be allocated campsites/tents based on their sleeping requirements (this will be confirmed at the time of booking).
Stretcher beds and sleeping mats are including in the cost of your stay.
Terms and conditions
Non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking by credit card, money order or bank cheque (no personal cheques).
By staying at Billabong Camp you will be supporting Taronga Western Plains Zoo’s work in education, conservation and preservation of our wildlife and environment. Thank you.